Working with Difference and Diversity in Counselling and Psychotherapy
This book guides you through the complexities of working with difference and diversity in counselling and psychotherapy. It introduces you to contemporary thinking on the construction of difference, social identity and culture, and applies the theory to therapy practice. With reflective exercises and case examples, it will help you to work more confidently and sensitively with difference.
Rose Cameron is a practitioner and a trainer in counselling and psychotherapy. She is currently a Teaching Fellow at the University of Edinburgh.
Cărți noi - PSYCHOLOGY & PSYCHOTHERAPY
Categorii de carte+-
- Interviul clinic structurat pentru tulburarile clinice cuprinse in DSM-5 la copii si adolescenti (SCID-5 Junior), SET 10 buc SCID-5 Junior Fisa de punctare100,00 lei
- 450,00 lei
- Interviul clinic structurat pentru tulburarile clinice cuprinse in DSM-5 la copii si adolescenti (SCID-5 Junior) plus SET 10 SCID-5 Junior Fisa de punctare340,00 lei
- 165,38 leiPRP: 183,75 lei
- 387,45 leiPRP: 430,50 lei
- 500,85 leiPRP: 556,50 lei