Acupuncture for Dogs and Cats A Pocket Atlas
Getting to the Point—Acupuncture for Small Animals
Where is the gallbladder channel and what happens when GB-6 is needled? Which point helps with food refusal? How should I needle, and does the point really fit my intended therapy concept?
This unique acupuncture atlas for small animals makes long searches superfluous!
- An introduction to the basics of Traditional Chinese Medicine (TCM) and a comprehensive discussion of the channel system and acupuncture point categories.
- Quick orientation thanks to the easy-to-use double-page spread layout: Indication, localization, technique, and depth of insertion are listed for each point on the left-hand page. On the right-hand page, a photo illustrates the position of the point on the dog's body in relation to muscles and bones.
New to the Second Edition:
- A chapter on the psycho-emotional basics of small animal acupuncture
- For important acupuncture points, the psychogenic effects are now described
This handy pocket-sized atlas is unique in the field and an ideal companion for veterinarians, animal acupuncturists, students, and trainees whose goal is to provide the highest level of treatment to the animals in their care.
Cărți noi - VETERINARY MEDICINE
Categorii de carte+-
- 378,00 leiPRP: 472,50 lei
- 630,00 leiPRP: 945,00 lei
- 604,80 leiPRP: 672,00 lei