Advanced Hematology in Integrated Cardiovascular Chinese Medicine Volume III
Advanced Hematology in Integrative Cardiovascular Chinese Medicine, volume three in the Integrative Cardiovascular Chinese Medicine series, systematically observes and discusses laboratory tests which detect heart diseases and analyzes the results. It includes coverage of red and white blood cell homeostasis and advanced anatomy and physiology of the vascular system, including the biomedicine perspectives of blood and lymphatic system, and TCM perspectives of essence, qi, blood and body fluid. In addition, the book examines the immune system from the perspective of Traditional Chinese Medicine, including pestilential differentiation. Case studies, lab charts and laboratory differentials according to Chinese and Western medicine perspectives are also included.
Finally, the book discusses the use of lab results for assisting and/or confirming diagnoses of blood and cardiovascular disorders in both Traditional Chinese Medicine and Western medicine. This important reference will aid cardiovascular researchers in the study of integrative Chinese and Western medicine with its clear, structured base to guide clinical practice and encourage collaboration.
- Compares medical theories in Chinese medicine and Western medicine on blood, immune system and cardiovascular diseases
- Provides laboratory cases, tests and values concerning pathology of the blood and the cardiovascular system necessary for diagnosing and monitoring within integrative cardiovascular Chinese medicine
- Includes coverage of advanced level blood, complement and immune systems from both Western and Chinese medicine perspectives
Cărți noi - CARDIOVASCULAR MEDICINE
Categorii de carte+-
- 525,00 lei
- 346,50 lei
- 115,50 lei
- 529,20 lei588,00 lei (-10%)
- 283,50 lei315,00 lei (-10%)
- 758,63 lei892,50 lei (-15%)