Aromatherapy for Health Professionals
Now entering its 5th edition Aromatherapy for Health Professionals is an essential read for any professional wishing to practice aromatherapy in a clinical setting. It covers the theory and practice of essential oil science and the application of aromatherapy for specific conditions, giving an evidence based and in-depth presentation of the subject. Written by a highly experienced team of aromatherapists it is an authoritative guide for those wishing to use essential oils in a modern health care setting.
- Contains an A-Z of essential oils including their chemistry and properties, allowing therapists to select the most effective oils for use in a clinical situation.
- Includes a table giving the appropriate essential oils for different health conditions
- Includes case studies to help the reader understand how to put the theory into practice.
The text is fully referenced and evidence based for use in a clinical setting.
Cărți noi - COMPLEMENTARY, ALTERNATIVE AND HERBAL MEDICINE
Categorii de carte+-
- 157,50 lei
- 756,00 lei
- Medical Empathy, Pharmacological Systems, and Treatment Strategies in Integrative Cardiovascular Chinese Medicine, Volume II756,00 lei
- 1039,50 lei1155,00 lei (-10%)
- 315,00 lei357,00 lei (-11,76%)
- 378,00 lei441,00 lei (-14,29%)