Brachytherapy, Applications and Techniques
Since the first edition was published in 2006, Phillip M. Devlin's Brachytherapy has been acknowledged as the essential book on the practice. In this updated new edition, all chapters covering cancer sites have been significantly revised. Organized for specialists in several fields,Brachytherapy contains site-specific chapters that discuss how the evolving role of advanced image guidance has demonstrated greater efficacy and less toxicity. Clinical vignettes with images now accompany all site-specific chapters. The chapter on prostate brachytherapy has been expanded to include other indications in the genitourinary system, and there are two entirely new chapters--one chronicling the history of brachytherapy and the other detailing the emergence of skin brachytherapy.
Dr. Devlin, a leading world authority on brachytherapy, has assembled other leaders in the field from world-renowned radiation oncology programs to enrich this comprehensive text. From new data on medical outcomes to the costs and benefits of running a brachytherapy practice,Brachytherapy, Second Edition is the first and last word on what still is considered the most conformal radiotherapy technique in the field.
In the new edition:
- Over 300 images accompany the chapter text and clinical vignettes
- Essential tables and spreadsheets enhance the chapter on running a brachytherapy practice
- Ten years of technological advancements are assimilated and reviewed in each site-specific chapter
- Includes access to the fully-searchable downloadable e-book
Cărți noi - NEUROLOGY
Categorii de carte+-
- 262,50 lei
- 567,00 lei
- 567,00 lei
- 1050,00 lei1260,00 lei (-16,67%)
- 856,80 lei1008,00 lei (-15%)
- 669,38 lei787,50 lei (-15%)