Brain-Based Learning Teaching the Way Students Really Learn
Learn how to teach like a pro and have fun, too!
The more you know about the brains of your students, the better you can be at your profession. Brain-based teaching gives you the tools to boost cognitive functioning, decrease discipline issues, increase graduation rates, and foster the joy of learning. This innovative, new edition of the bestselling Brain-Based Learning by Eric Jensen and master teacher and trainer Liesl McConchie provides an up-to-date, evidence-based learning approach that reveals how the brain naturally learns best in school. Based on findings from neuroscience, biology, and psychology, you will find:
- In-depth, relevant insights about the impact of relationships, the senses, movement, and emotions on learning
- Savvy strategies for creating a high-quality learning environment, complete with strategies for self-care
- Teaching tools to motivate struggling students and help them succeed that can be implemented immediately
This rejuvenated classic with its easy-to-use format remains the guide to transforming your classroom into an academic, social, and emotional success story.
Education & Skills - Cele mai vândute cărți
Categorii de carte+-
- 183,75 lei
- 178,50 lei
- 136,50 lei
- 429,98 leiPRP: 483,00 lei
- 245,70 leiPRP: 273,00 lei
- 311,85 leiPRP: 346,50 lei