Conn's Current Therapy 2020
Designed to suit a wide range of healthcare providers, including primary care, subspecialties, and allied health, Conn's Current Therapy has been a trusted clinical resource for more than 70 years. The 2020 edition continues this tradition of excellence with current, evidence-based treatment information presented in a concise yet in-depth format. More than 300 topics have been carefully reviewed and updated to bring you state-of-the-art information even in the most rapidly changing areas of medicine.
- Offers personal approaches from recognized leaders in the field, covering common complaints, acute diseases, and chronic illnesses along with the most current evidence-based clinical management options.
- Follows a consistent, easy-to-use format throughout, with diagnosis, therapy, drug protocols, and treatment pearls presented in quick-reference boxes and tables for point-of-care answers to common clinical questions.
- Includes new and significantly revised chapters on neurofibromatosis, autism, psoriatic arthritis, and postpartum depression.
- Features thorough updates in areas critical to primary care, including Acute Myocardial Infarction · Hypertension · Peripheral Arterial Disease · Valvular Heart Disease · Hepatitis C · Irritable Bowel Syndrome · Obsessive Compulsive Disorder · Chronic Obstructive Pulmonary Disease · Fibromyalgia · Menopause · Travel Medicine · and more.
- Provides current drug information thoroughly reviewed by PharmDs.
- Shares the knowledge and expertise of new contributors who provide a fresh perspective in their specialties.
- Features nearly 300 images, including algorithms, anatomical illustrations, and photographs, that provide useful information for diagnosis.
- Expert Consult™ eBook version included with purchase. This enhanced eBook experience allows you to search all of the text, figures, and references from the book on a variety of devices.
Cărți noi - INTERNAL MEDICINE
Categorii de carte+-
- 332,64 lei378,00 lei (-12%)
- 651,00 lei
- 84,00 lei