Differential Diagnoses in Surgical Pathology: Head and Neck
Systematically solve tough diagnostic challenges in head and neck pathology with this new title in the Differential Diagnoses in Surgical Pathology series. This practical, full-color reference uses select images of clinical and pathological findings, together with succinct, expert instructions, to guide you through the decision-making process by distinguishing between commonly confused lesions of the head and neck. By presenting material according to the way pathologists actually work, this user-friendly volume helps you quickly differentiate entities that have overlapping morphologic features.
- Presents over 200 differential diagnoses in head and neck pathology side by side for easy comparison, including the most common entities as well as selected rarer diseases.
- Provides concise, bulleted summaries of clinical and pathological findings and relevant pictorial examples on the corresponding pages.
- Features nearly 1, 000 high-quality images of similar-looking lesions side by side for easy comparison.
- Includes cases on the salivary glands, odontogenic/bone, ear, neck/soft tissue, oral cavity, oropharynx, larynx, sinonasal tract/nasopharynx, and thyroid and parathyroid glands.
- Ideal for practicing pathologists, pathologists in training, residents, and medical students.
- Complete content with enhanced navigation
- Powerful search tools and smart navigation cross-links that pull results from content in the book, your notes, and even the web
- Cross-linked pages, references, and more for easy navigation
- Highlighting tool for easier reference of key content throughout the text
- Ability to take and share notes with friends and colleagues
- Quick reference tabbing to save your favorite content for future use
Cărți noi - PATHOLOGY