Essentials of Kumar and Clark's Clinical Medicine
The seventh edition of this BMA award-winning pocket guide provides essential information for doctors based on the comprehensive Kumar & Clark’s Clinical Medicine – the highly respected, gold-standard textbook on the treatment and management of medical conditions.
Essentials is intended as an easy-to-access revision reference that provides important information for doctors on the ward, including normal values, medical emergencies, useful websites, abbreviations and a dictionary of terms.
This best-selling book has been fully updated and is accessible, coherent and concise, making it an essential companion for medical students, doctors and health professionals in the UK and around the world.
New to this edition
New co-editor Euan Sandilands
New chapter on Elderly Medicine and Frailty
- Small and compact – can be taken anywhere
- Clearly laid out, logical and easy to follow
- Emergency guide for quick reference
- Illustrations and tables to enhance understanding
- New section on COVID-19
- New chapter on Elderly Medicine and Frailty
- Winner of the Internal Medicine category at the 2018 BMA Medical Book Awards
- Enhanced eBook version included with purchase. Your enhanced eBook allows you to access all of the text, figures, and references from the book on a variety of devices.
Cărți noi - INTERNAL MEDICINE
Categorii de carte+-
- 330,75 leiPRP: 367,50 lei
- 217,35 leiPRP: 241,50 lei
- Telehealth Incorporating Interprofessional Practice for Healthcare Professionals in the 21st Century189,00 leiPRP: 210,00 lei