Foot & Ankle Arthroscopy
Foot and Ankle Arthroscopy, thoroughly describes, in vivid step-by-step illustrative detail, arthroscopic techniques used in the surgical treatment of foot and ankle disorders. This comprehensive reference is divided into four sections: Basics of Ankle Arthroscopy, Surgical Arthroscopy, Foot, and Rehabilitation and Complications. This revised second edition details the advances that have affected the use of arthroscopy in foot and ankle surgery since the publication of the first edition. The text covers both the basics of equipment, instrumentation and surgical anatomy, as well as the practical steps surgeons must take to optimize results for each procedure.
New chapters in the Second Edition include: Endoscopic Procedures for the Retrocalcaneal Bursa and Achilles Tendon and Tendoscopy of the Posterior Tibial Tendon, Peroneals and FHL; Laser Energy and Raiofrequency in Ankle Arthroscopy; Prone Arthrocopic Posterior Ankle Problems; Regional Anesthesia; and Subtalar Joint Pathology.
Look inside and discover…
• Clear, straightforward discussions cover the basics of surgical anatomy
• Practical tips and pearls let you learn from master surgeos
• Abundant radiographs and color line drawings explain the techniques
• High-quality illustrations make complex concepts easy to grasp
Cărți noi - ORTHOPEDICS
Categorii de carte+-
- 722,93 lei850,50 lei (-15%)
- 255,15 lei283,50 lei (-10%)
- 877,80 lei997,50 lei (-12%)