Hand Surgery Tricks of the Trade
A comprehensive how-to guide on hand surgery techniques from top experts!
Hand surgery requires precision, in-depth expertise, and versatility in order to perform a wide variety of operations on fractures, tendon and nerve conditions, soft tissue injuries, rheumatoid deformities, and congenital defects. Hand Surgery: Tricks of the Trade by renowned Rothman Orthopaedic Institute hand surgeon Pedro Beredjiklian and an impressive group of contributors provides a clear road map on how to perform common hand surgery procedures. Concise step-by-step text enables readers to quickly read, review, and understand the most salient points for each approach.
Organized into 14 major sections and 88 chapters, this book encompasses the full spectrum of orthopaedic surgery procedures on the tendons, nerves, bones, and joints of the hand. The text starts with two sections focused on tendon repair and reconstruction. Subsequent sections detail open and endoscopic release and decompression techniques for nerve conditions, fixation and plating of hand and wrist fractures, osteotomy for bone reconstruction, arthroplasty for arthritis, and ligament repair for instability. The last four sections discuss plastic surgery topics including the use of diverse skin grafts and flaps, Dupuytren's disease, arthroscopy, and infections.
- Consistent chapter layouts include key principles, indications, contraindications, positioning and anesthesia, important procedural steps, potential complications, and more.
- Nearly 1, 000 illustrations and photographs provide greater understanding of impacted anatomy.
- Insightful intraoperative pearls, tips, and tricks provide surgeons with the tools to perform surgeries more effectively and thereby improve patient outcomes.
This is a must-have resource for orthopaedic surgery residents, fellows, and hand surgeons. Trainee and experienced plastic surgeons will also benefit from reading this textbook.
Cărți noi - PLASTIC and RECONSTRUCTIVE SURGERY
Categorii de carte+-
- 1680,00 lei2100,00 lei (-20%)
- 924,00 lei1155,00 lei (-20%)
- 1524,60 lei1732,50 lei (-12%)