Drug-Induced Ocular Side Effects Clinical Ocular Toxicology
Written by global experts in the field of chemical- and drug-related ocular problems, Drug-Induced Ocular Side Effects, 8th Edition, provides need-to-know information on all aspects of ocular toxicology in one concise reference. This best-selling, user-friendly resource features a templated format, numerous full-color illustrations, and sweeping content updates throughout - all designed to eliminate uncertainty and ensure accurate diagnosis and treatment guidance.
- Provides comprehensive coverage of drugs' generic and trade names, primary uses, ocular and systemic side effects, and clinical significance.
- Features a unique side effect index, a new concise paperback format for portability, and clinical photos of ocular symptoms of adverse drug reactions.
- Covers dozens of new drugs used in the U. S. and internationally, as well as extensive updates to drug registry information to ensure access to the latest data.
- Includes expanded sections on how to follow patients with visual adverse drug reactions to chloroquine, hydroxychloroquine, isotretinoin, ethambutol, and more. Guidelines can be copied to use as patient handouts.
- Offers extensive discussions of principles of therapy, ocular drug delivery, methods to evaluate drug-induced visual side effects, and the role of electrophysiology and psychophysics.
- Provides the WHO classification system to help you determine whether a particular side effect is certain, probable, or likely to occur.
- Ideal for ophthalmologists, optometrists, and busy clinicians in primary care, emergency medicine, and more - anyone who needs quick, on-the-spot consultation on ocular toxicology.
- Enhanced eBook version included with purchase. Your enhanced eBook allows you to access all of the text, figures, and references from the book on a variety of devices.
Cărți noi - OPHTHALMOLOGY & OPTOMETRY
Categorii de carte+-
- 420,00 lei
- 892,50 lei997,50 lei (-10,53%)
- 1039,50 lei1155,00 lei (-10%)